Saturday, February 5, 2011

When's Your 15 minutes Of Fame?

Stayed in last night and watched this movie on Netflicks.  Its a must.  This is a great behind the scenes look at Modeling.

AND! I thru this one in "Catwalk" a documentry  by Christy Turlington.  I became obsessed with Christy in 1992, I was only 11 years old. I didn't want Big Bopper Magazine like all the other kids, I wanted Vogue, dam it!  I eventually had 2 binders full of all her editorials and any picture that i could find.  Then one day in 1996, while browsing thru my old video store I came across this VHS and had to rent it.  After returning the video, 2 days later my punk ass boyfriend told me he has a surprise for me.  I feel bad saying this, but the dumb ass stole it from the store and had it wrapped in magazine editorials.  And yes, my punk ass kept it and i still have it to this day.  Hey, i was 15, stupid and had no money.  Forgive Me Please!!! :)  Anyways, watch this little clip and head over to Amazon and buy the VHS, its amazing, Lots of designers, Lots of SUPER MODELS and KATE MOSS is sooo dam young!

No comments:

Post a Comment