Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Girl is Hungover

Monday night I worked at The Dive Bar and it was populated with Europeans, College kids, Punks, Ravers and Side Show Freaks! My good Friend Nicola was enjoying a beer at a near Gay Bar. And since loves Europeans, I text her to rush on over for some eyecandy.

The night consisted of me drentching myself in Guiness while changing a keg, Dancing my ass off with Nicola, working my ass off, Nicola having to be pretty much carried home, found ripped boxer briefs in the womans bathroom, pitbulls dancing with customers, broken glass, headstands on concrete and Mayhem!!

Yesterday she came over to cook breakfast and get all the details of the rest of her night, since it was a bit of a blur. Lol!

This is what her Hungover Ass Made! Hahahhaah! Smoked Applewood Bacon, Mini Homefries, PepperJack Cheese with Corn Tortillas!  Combined with Young Coconut Juice and PBR looking fancy in a Frozen Goblet..... this was to Die For :)


No comments:

Post a Comment