Thursday, September 22, 2011

Broke Sick Girl D.I.Y.

Bored at home while sick, is No Good! Since I've been drooling over all these Studded Booties, I figured Ill dig thru my craft bins and find some studs. Viola! I found enough matching studs, and started a quick D.I.Y. on some Ole Vintage Leather Moto Booties. I think I would like to add more but first I need to make self a Delicious Hot Totty !

Here's my Special recipe:

Miss Dynamo's Dynamite Hottie Tottie for the Naughty

Use a Large Coffee Cup
Heat & Steep 2 Bags of Stash Chai Spice Black Tea
Squeeze the juice of half a Lemon
4 tea spoons of Pure Honey (Great Antioxident)
2 Shots of Whiskey, Bourbon or Brandy (I used Jameson)
*Or 3 Shots* heehee
Garnish with a lemon wedge and Cinnamon Stick

Cheers Baby Cakes to me getting Well!


No comments:

Post a Comment