Thursday, January 4, 2018

Hello 2018!!!

Wowza!!
Holiday's came and went like lightening! 
I rang in the new year with awesome humans, a crab feed, tiki time and lots of dancing!
I partied hard and responsibly,
and opened my eyes on January first with
NO
 HANGOVER BABY!  
Yep.
Bravo Angie!!
2016 & 2017 
consisted of: getting through Empty Nest Syndrome, cleansing negative people out of my life and realizing life is truly what you create it.  As cliche' as that sounds, I finally feel it in my veins.
Yesterday morning I took a solo drive to San Francisco.
I wandered and explored the Dogpatch Neighborhood.
I love all the abandoned historic piers, quaint neighborhoods and it even drizzled while I was walking around. Surprisingly, there was no wind and it wasn't cold. 
Check out my delicious breakfast!
Yes, that's a beignet.
(Breakfast at Just For You Cafe)
I must say, I really enjoy exploring by myself.  I can eat where I want, go where I want, take as long as I want to take photos and really take in the experience. I was home by 2pm and had time to cook a delicious dinner.
I have a feeling 2018 is going to be filled with
adventures, lots of food, solo trips, art, music and great company.
2017, 
I respect your importance and life lessons.  I wouldn't be mentally where I am today without you. But, on the other hand,
Ciao!!




No comments:

Post a Comment