Thursday, March 8, 2018

Make It Happen

This is so wiiild!
I'm going to Mexico in November.
San Miguel de Allende 
to be exact.
 I have never been to Mexico.
Its been on my to-do-list
for decades.
I refuse to do a Resort experience, its just not my style.
A group of us are going and one person is from Guanajato.
Which means....
We have a local to show us around and who can speak the language!!
We are staying in a mansion, blocks away from Parroquia de San Miguel Arcangel.
Its amazing how cheap it is to stay in a plush home, with a maid in Mexico. 
Awesome right!??
This "idea" has been in the works since last October.  I didnt think I could afford it since I'm going to Japan in May.
But after a long deliberation, and writing down financial goals, I realized this is not impossible!
So BAM!
Shit's taking off,
and this is slowly becoming a reality.
By the end of this month I'll have my plane ticket.

j

 (pictured above Sanctuary of Atotonilco)
I really need to check out this church with all its Baroque Murals.
And of course I gotta check out, The Museum of Mummies.
Now that this is set in stone, I'll start my research and see what else I can add to my Must-See-List.
Life is good.
Everyday I am appreciative and inspired.
My dream has always been to see the world.
This is just the start.
Thank You
-2018-
for allowing me to see the magic,
and to know it
can be
mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment