Thursday, May 3, 2018

The Loner Diaries

Lately I've been going on solo day trips.
Now that I only have two friends. 
Haahaa!!
The last year, I've really tried to focus on
Vibrating Higher.
So, when you do,
certain energies
dissipate.
I truly am my own Best Friend.
Monday I took a drive down Highway 9.
 I really wanted to check out the 
New James Dean Mural
I have another photo of myself and Dean at his last Pitstop near Barstow.
That one is from my Road Trip with my Momma back in 2013.
Anyway, Im a fan of John Cerney's work and I was so stoked when I found out he did the mural at The Brookdale Lodge. 
The Haunted Famous Brookdale Lodge (I had my 26th Birthday and Slumber Party There).

 
I met this cool dude Hank, he was supposed to kick me off the property. Yea, I broke in. Its currently under construction. I squeezed through a crack in the fence.
But whatevs.
He was totally cool and snapped a photo of me in front of Dean. 
 I trickled on down 9 to have a drink at my Fav Bar, Monty's
(feeling myself)
Then I went over to the Big Foot Museum and hung out with Mike the Owner.
We discussed aliens and all his Sasquash Stories. 
Cruising back home I heard this song.
I was so consumed in the moment.
It's so pretty.




Being a Loner is not all that bad.
I'm into it






1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting the great content…I was looking for something like this
    scr888

    ReplyDelete