Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Art is in the eye of the beholder

It felt like old times as a teen. Squeezing through a small, wire cut, hole in a fence, to explore an old abandoned warehouse. Amy and I climbed a sturdy fire escape to check out the view of the Bay. It was so beautiful and exhilarating. Amy snapped this photo of me below. Its nice to see a raw photo of myself, unedited with no filter and appreciate it. 
•☆☆☆•
This is my first time posting on this Blogger app, I cant figure out how to post under or below each photo. Sooo, I'll ramble some more. We went to two art galleries this as well. The photo of myself and Husband, Anthony Bourdain Rules!! Haa!! I'm trying to take advantage of all the cool artist that cruise through San Francisco. So many galleries, so little time. 
Enjoy my unorganized post. In time I'll figure this app out, or just continue to post on my desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment