Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bitch'n Kitchen!




 The Kitchen at 678 is coming along Great!!! I wish I had some before pics, but it looks like I only got Work in Progress. Cute floor, Cute Dogs, Cute Cabinets and a Super Bad Ass Stove!!!  Boyfriends hard work is really starting to show.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I went over to visit the Ever So Lovely Nubby at www.nubbytwiglet.com and she posted an interview with Creative Director Jordan Crane, at Wolff Olins New York, and I just had to quote him on his wonderful words of inspiration  "What you choose to learn should be completely dependent on you as a person. Passion shows. Don’t go through the process just to please those around you. Make yourself happy first and the positive mindset will trickle down."  I'm all about it!! Much props to Jordan and Nubby......

No comments:

Post a Comment