Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pierce My Heart

  1.  Scream and dance like a freak around the house
  2. Mark Calender
  3. Ponder outfit
  4. Plan of action
  5. Scream and dance like a Nut Bag around the house
  6. Pretend to be a belly dancer
  7. Stop being weird
  8. Breathe and make a cocktail to Celebrate!   
Sooo! Im stoked about this show... Small Black, Class Actress and Young Prisms are going to be playing at The Independent Nov. 6th in San Fran!  I love Indie Bands and small shows... i got a total boner right now.... Check them out!




2 comments:

  1. OMG - I seriously love you
    the video for Let Me Take You Out
    by Class Actress is SO good.
    That girl's experience getting
    dressed and heading into Manhattan
    looks exactly like a night I had
    when I was there in July, so it's
    special to me! Love it. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! That's cute.... this vid is way cool...love ya too ;)

    ReplyDelete