Thursday, November 25, 2010

Take the Time

this post will be image free.  its just a time to be thankful.. with a busy schedule i rarely take the time to realize how good i have it..its totally late, i just got off work, and got  home, and here i sit after having a long conversation with a cab driver,  who use to see me plastered as a teen and has always cared about my well being.  he said he would make sure after i got out of the cab that i made it upstairs to my apt. and he was happy to see that i was doing better now and that i dont party as much..he worried i had a problem, which i did at the time, but thought that something bad would soon happen. i sorta remember him, which is kinda sad... he hasnt seen me for 3 years and has wondered what happened to me.  You dont ever think a stranger would worry about you, but he did..im blessed that i always had angels looking over me when times were tough..... i am thankful now that i have found a balance.  its not good to be young and lost.....what a trippy ending to a good night...... :) Anyway! Hey babes, have a great turkey day!

1 comment: