Friday, June 9, 2017

Where you sleep

A home should be your sanctuary. I totally agree.
As a child I was a bit of a peeping tom.  I would stare at creative looking windows and wonder what their room and/or house looked like in the inside. In my neighborhood there was this gorgeous mysterious, 3 story Victorian.  A tiny old lady lived there alone.  My younger sister and I were obsessed with her.  We would always knock on her door and ask her to buy school fundraiser stuff.  We just wanted to peep in or better yet, get invited in. I even mailed her a letter and asked if she needed help with her garden.  I was willing to work for free.
Unfortunately, she passed away and the house was sold(tear)♥
Thanks "Nowness" for your mini episodes of " My Place" I can peep without being a weirdo.
Here is the Angelic Songbird
Florence Welch

And this Cute Specimen(she cracks me up, reminds me of my grandma),
Pat Moran

The freckled Beauty with the raspy voice
Adwoa Aboah

Zoe Bedeaux

No comments:

Post a Comment