Monday, December 14, 2009

RA RA RA RARA RAH!!





LAdy Gaga's last night at The Bill Graham Civic in San Fran.  Boo F'n Hoo! I didnt get tickets.  I couldnt afford them. The Dam things were going for $100.  Christmas time, is not the time to splurge on oneself.  So off to work I go.  I start soon, I should be getting all dolled up!  But instead Im blogging and sulking.  So, If i had a Sugar Daddy, the Tutu Outfit by Victor & Rolf's SRTW 2012, Bullet Stilletos, and perhaps Alexander McQueen accesories, would be what I would be wearing tonight to the concert. Oh, that would be AMAZING! But...But... YEAH, no Fairy Godmother or Sugar Daddy.  So jeans, black shirt, earrings, Docs and a real cute bar-key is whats really going on tonight.  Lady Gaga you will be blasting on the Juke Box!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment