Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day Tripper

Was out and about downtown today. I went into St. Joseph's Cathedral, i was amazed at how beautiful and serene the place was. I was raised with no religion and my first time at a church was when i was 13, for my Aunts wedding. I was unfamiliar with proper church edict, so when i walked in and saw two older people at a desk, I asked politely if I could take pictures and they said that was fine. Once I had the clear, I was snapping away! These statues were like 20 feet! Incredible! after that escapade i walked over to the Federal Building where they have this beautiful sculpture of a Gold Lady, the name of the piece is "Secrets" by Tom Bennett 1986. I love her to death! Enjoy!
From Drop Box

From
From Drop Box

From
From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box

From Drop Box



From Drop Box

No comments:

Post a Comment