Saturday, January 30, 2010

Youth Revolt

My posts today have been my personal dedication to our future, the young and the restless. As much as most of us dont take the time to appreciate the strong, brand new brains, that have not yet, burt out all there brain cells, today, I have. I respect human beings at any age if they can deliver something important to live by. I have my obsession with old people, but today by a random act of pure luck, I just so happen to come across, and fall in love with these lovely young ladies. Athena which i posted earlier and this beautiful soul Carrie Bergman, who at 12 years old, makes soo much sense. Please take your time to enjoy this whole video, and here is a quote from her right here: I don't want to be a passerby. I dont want to be a pedestrian. I want to be someone who you remember." -

Carrie Bergmann from Stylelikeu.com from Stylelikeu on Vimeo.

Carrie Bergman

No comments:

Post a Comment