Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Its been a great Sunday. It started with a trip at 7:30 am to the Capitol Flea Market where i purchased: Frankenstein Mask, Star pin, Owl Necklace and earrings, all cool, all original, all vintage! Dyed my hair and it looks Fab! And went to Valley Faire with boyfriend, to look for sunglasses, why did I almost leave with a $300 pair of Versace Glasses! It's funny how these things happen. Boyfriend left with no shades, but we did eat at Sushi Boat. The place is pretty good. Check out this video I took. LOL! Lady Gaga's "Paparazzi" came on, so I started recording (boyfriend thought I was trying to take a pic) and if you listen carefully you hear him say " Dam you cant get away from this Fuckin song!" LOL! I loooove it! Lady Gaga you rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment