Friday, May 14, 2010

I'll Cross An Ocean


It's mine! www.heartofgold.us ! ! !

Step One: Buy Cool Used and Vintage.

Step Two: Purchase domain name

Step Three: Take pictures of clothes on model

Step Four: Create web site

Step Five: Launch web site


Today I bought my domain name (yes!) and I started organizing some of my vintage, went to Target and got a Chrome Closet Organizer (it's huge). Can you believe less than half my stuff doesnt fit! Yikes! Not a problem. :) I hope to get a few pics taking NEXT friday to start selling asap. I want to sell and shop while Im taking the time to design the web site. Im very busy with my intership and the Dive Bar... So when my intership ends in June I will focus on some freelancing and building the wedsite. I"m debating on setting up an Etsy account. I might. I will set up a flickr account for Heart of Gold and a Facebook page. Otherwise I will be selling in the meanwhile through word of mouth and my blog. :) Wish me luck!

* * * * Here is a nice Little song...

No comments:

Post a Comment