Saturday, May 29, 2010

So Far, So Good


Cool, Chill, Couple of days.  Friday my friend Celina (Lead singer of SA90) stopped by my place for a fitting/practice shoot for her upcoming bands photo shoot with Tracy (Tell-Tale HeartBreakers).
In photos she is wearing Heart Of Gold Vintage:
*80's Bone-In, Bow Top
*Patent Leather Rose Pumps
*80's Prom Dress (Green and Black)

* * To purchase send me an email and I will give ya details pics and price.( I took these pictures with my Droid, so the quality isnt that great) * *


Friday was fun, now it's Saturday and I am drinking a Bloody Beer.  That is: Margarita Salt, Corona, Half a Lime, and Dr. Swami & Bone Daddy's Gourmet Bloody Mary Mix. Freakin Amazing! I like to Pimp Out my beer when the weather gets warmer.  Dinner is Served!
 




Last but not least, a video of the ever so lOvely, Lykke Li....

1 comment:

  1. Actually I like dance very much. So I like this video. Thanks for sharing. Keep on doing... Domain India

    ReplyDelete