Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I've Got A Date With The Night






Mega thought has been put into what I would like to do as far as outdoor shoots. Between location, model and flavor. I understand that i can sell my clothes by taking pictures of them on a hanger. But what excites me is the creativity behind the whole project. A part of me will be bummed out if I dont sell a piece of clothing, but what matters most is the magic of everything collaborating and a final product. Im having a dam good time, picking thru thrift stores, yard sales, estate sales and combining outfits and hunting the streets for cool alleys, streets, bridges and train tracks to shoot pics. :) Im curious to see how all this turns out. Wish me luck, and buy VINTAGE!

Ive picked a few inspiring pics from Being Perfect Is Hard's Blog, Jaci does an amazing job collecting and commenting on daily dress ups that intrigue her. I like her style. Check her out here

No comments:

Post a Comment