Friday, July 7, 2017

Road Trippin'

Time to get LOST!!
Went on a short but sweet road trip to Reno!
We cruised through some killer towns!!
Grass Valley, Historic Auburn, Truckee, Carson City, Sonora, Angels Camp, Jamestown to name a few!
We had thee best pizza at Pete's Pizza & Tap House
Tahoe National Forest was insanely beautiful
Reno was a trip! I havent been since 2002, and its still the same. Kinda cheesy, old school but still pretty cool.  We had steak and lobster, played some slot machines, got a free upgrade to a King Suite.  We didnt want to stay another night so we hit the high road!
Had to make a stop in Carson City at The Bunny Ranch to get some souvenirs. Boy was that place a trip too! I guess a few days prior, some tweaker dude stole a Big Rig and at 4am, smashed it into the facade of the Bunny Rand and jumped out in full camo gear?? ahahahahah!!  Read the whole crazy story (here
Along the way there was so much beauty, we actually stopped a few times but this was one of the best stops.  Check out my Instagram Vid.  You know I had my feet all up in that river
Click (here)

Caples Lake was off the charts!
 All I gotta say, is I wanna road trip back to all these spots and reserve a room in Sonora and a room in Murphy's. Im cool with Reno. AAhaha!



P.S. eL Dorado National Forest is pretty sick too







No comments:

Post a Comment